Sunday, May 11, 2008

Even the vast memory capabilities of the blogosphere could not contain the innumerable positive declarations required to fully describe my mother. Her sweet voice, her tender heart, her work ethic, and her overall devotion to that which is good make her an ideal woman and mother. I don't recall an injury that couldn't be healed by her gentle kiss; I don't recall a piece of her advice that didn't prove to be prophetic; I don't recall a time when her interests were placed above those of her family, and I don't recall a single instance when her conduct wasn't worthy of emulation by all those who strive to be the best that they can be. I love you mommy with all of my heart and pray that eternity may reciprocate to you all of the love and joy you have brought into my life and the lives of my wife and children. Thank you for being the perfect mom.

Love,

Ben

0 comments: